Job Location: Miami, Fl
Position Type: District Sales Manager
We are a family company that produce top quality wines in California and we are looking for a strong sales man or sales women to be in charge to manage the sales in in Miami, Fl.
Develop strategy to build a new Portfolio on the Miami area. Main responsibility is to build up a customer base to sale our Cabernet, Merlot, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and Prosecco.
You will work at your own pace to meet a monthly quota of boxes that need to be sold.
You will be in charge of a designated area with the opportunity to visit convenience stores, restaurants, gas stations, liquors stores to create your portfolio.
• Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations
• Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives.
• Collect payments from sales in cases account is behind on Payments
• Maintain sample inventory for tasting in accounts.
• High School Diploma/GED and 1-3 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community.
• Comprehensive understanding of wine to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service.
• Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision. Continuity on the work place depends on meeting the monthly objectives.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate discounts.
if you are interested on the position you can send us an email to we will respond inmediately.
Encuentros by Fernando Cellars recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws. The Company prohibits discrimination on other bases such as ancestry, medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws. We make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. Candidates should possess the right to work in the United States, as it is not the general practice of Encuentros by Fernando Cellars to sponsor individuals for work visas.